Drupal is a free and open-source content management system (CMS) and content management framework (CMF) written in PHP and distributed under the GNU General Public License. It is used as a back-end system for at least 2.1% of all websites worldwide ranging from personal blogs to corporate, political, and government sites including whitehouse.gov and data.gov.uk. It is also used for knowledge management and business collaboration.
The standard release of Drupal, known as Drupal core, contains basic features common to content management systems. These include user account registration and maintenance, menu management, RSS-feeds, page layout customization, and system administration. The Drupal core installation can be used as a brochure ware website, a single- or multi-user blog, an Internet forum, or a community website providing for user-generated content. Our expertise in databases includes MS SQL Server, and My SQL.
Our company offers following end to end Drupal development services:
- Drupal Site Development.
- Drupal Custom Website Development.
- Designing and integration of templates in Drupal.
- Drupal theme development and customization.
- Client specific modification and changes in Drupal.
- Complete set up of frontend and backend of Drupal, transformation of existing sites to Drupal.